Remote Control, INTI model, composed by 2 channels. It works with 433.92Mhz frecuency. Iits available to private or communal use.
- Frecuency 433,92 Mhz Rolling Code,
- Proximmity receiver built in.
- Coding O-Code of 72 Bit.
- Available to NICE Flor receivers.
- Modern: it has a system that increase the security level and reduce the waiting time from automatism.
- Easy to be programm: Thanks to Opera receivers. So, if your aren´t close to the system you have two ways to program a new remote:
- Using a remote that it´s working.
- By Nice O-Box interface.
- Safety: if the remote is stolen, you could:
- Replace it for a new one.
- Cancel it.
- Increase the security level of the new remote control.